laughing
Jenn
2012-02-01 18:15:01 UTC
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was hysterical. I
laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when I thought of it 5 mins
later... and then I began laughing so hard my ribs hurt for a good 10 mins.
When that stopped, I went about doing other things and when I thought of
what I had read again, I LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED for another 10 mins
so hard my ribs hurt even more!

It was such a good thing for me to laugh like that. From the inside out it
felt good... wonderful, even!
Jenn
~BD~
2012-02-01 19:28:38 UTC
Post by Jenn
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was hysterical. I
laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when I thought of it 5 mins
later... and then I began laughing so hard my ribs hurt for a good 10 mins.
When that stopped, I went about doing other things and when I thought of
what I had read again, I LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED for another 10 mins
so hard my ribs hurt even more!
It was such a good thing for me to laugh like that. From the inside out it
felt good... wonderful, even!
A bit mean not to share, little sister! ;-)
--
Dave - "It is much better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved
for what you definitely are not." "Do unto others as you would have them
do unto you."
Jenn
2012-02-01 19:31:05 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was hysterical.
I laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when I thought of it 5
mins later... and then I began laughing so hard my ribs hurt for a
good 10 mins. When that stopped, I went about doing other things and
when I thought of what I had read again, I LAUGHED and LAUGHED and
LAUGHED for another 10 mins so hard my ribs hurt even more!
It was such a good thing for me to laugh like that. From the inside
out it felt good... wonderful, even!
A bit mean not to share, little sister! ;-)
It was probably only funny like that to me... :-)
Jenn
Eagle
Oh now I'm really curious!
Jenn
2012-02-02 16:42:12 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was
hysterical. I laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when I
thought of it 5 mins later... and then I began laughing so hard my
ribs hurt for a good 10 mins. When that stopped, I went about
doing other things and when I thought of what I had read again, I
LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED for another 10 mins so hard my
ribs hurt even more! It was such a good thing for me to laugh like
that. From the
inside out it felt good... wonderful, even!
A bit mean not to share, little sister! ;-)
It was probably only funny like that to me... :-)
Oh now I'm really curious!
I told you in our chat last night .. remember? :-)
Jenn
Eagle
<BBBBBG> OK...I do now. :D
Jenn
2012-02-02 16:59:54 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was
hysterical. I laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when I
thought of it 5 mins later... and then I began laughing so hard
my ribs hurt for a good 10 mins. When that stopped, I went about
doing other things and when I thought of what I had read again, I
LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED for another 10 mins so hard my
ribs hurt even more! It was such a good thing for me to laugh
like that. From the
inside out it felt good... wonderful, even!
A bit mean not to share, little sister! ;-)
It was probably only funny like that to me... :-)
Oh now I'm really curious!
I told you in our chat last night .. remember? :-)
<BBBBBG> OK...I do now. :D
Did it make you laugh like it made me laugh?
Jenn
Eagle
Not really....<G>
Jenn
2012-02-02 17:48:01 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was
hysterical. I laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when
I thought of it 5 mins later... and then I began laughing so
hard my ribs hurt for a good 10 mins. When that stopped, I
went about doing other things and when I thought of what I had
read again, I LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED for another 10
mins so hard my ribs hurt even more! It was such a good thing
for me to laugh like that. From the
inside out it felt good... wonderful, even!
A bit mean not to share, little sister! ;-)
It was probably only funny like that to me... :-)
Oh now I'm really curious!
I told you in our chat last night .. remember? :-)
<BBBBBG> OK...I do now. :D
Did it make you laugh like it made me laugh?
Not really....<G>
Maybe I'm just not used to that kind of .. ehem ... topic? It really
tickled my funny bone, tho!
Jenn
Eagle
I was kidding...lol!
Jenn
2012-02-02 19:52:13 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
[...]
Ohhhh .. <smile> I was hopin you were! :)
Jenn
Eagle
<<<<one BIG hug for my Jenn!>>>
Jenn
2012-02-02 22:54:57 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
[...]
thanks! You too! pass it on to Rhonda.. :)
Jenn
~BD~
2012-02-02 23:46:29 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
[...]
OK - you win. I've just *got* to ask about the joke now!

Spill the beans, little sister! :-)
do unto you."
Jenn
2012-02-03 02:47:57 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
[...]
I left you a msg on skype with the thing that made me laugh. :)
--
Jenn
(posting from Thunderbird)
~BD~
2012-02-03 07:25:21 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
[...]
Got it! That made me laugh too! I left an acknowledgement. :-)

I had a nice chat with Eagle last night - much better quality video and
sound than previously. I'd like to talk with him again - any time!
do unto you."
Eagle
Hey! Forward that email to me! :D
Jenn
2012-02-04 00:06:46 UTC
Post by ~BD~
Post by ~BD~
OK - you win. I've just *got* to ask about the joke now!
Spill the beans, little sister! :-)
I left you a msg on skype with the thing that made me laugh. :)
Got it! That made me laugh too! I left an acknowledgement. :-)
I had a nice chat with Eagle last night - much better quality video and
sound than previously. I'd like to talk with him again - any time!
OK .. I will check skype .. :)
--
Jenn
(posting from Thunderbird)
Eagle
Good day Lady Jenn!
Jenn
2012-02-02 17:01:25 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
I was reading something yesterday, and it absolutely was
hysterical. I laughed when I read it, and I laughed again when I
thought of it 5 mins later... and then I began laughing so hard
my ribs hurt for a good 10 mins. When that stopped, I went about
doing other things and when I thought of what I had read again, I
LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED for another 10 mins so hard my
ribs hurt even more! It was such a good thing for me to laugh
like that. From the
inside out it felt good... wonderful, even!
A bit mean not to share, little sister! ;-)
It was probably only funny like that to me... :-)
Oh now I'm really curious!
I told you in our chat last night .. remember? :-)
Good day Lady Jenn!
It is a good day. Smile and find something that causes you to smile. It's
so good for the soul. :) It can be work, sometimes, though, to find
something to smile about, but it's better than the alternative.
Jenn
Eagle
I'm thinking about those avocados and if they make the trip ok...
Jenn
2012-02-02 17:46:23 UTC
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by Eagle
Post by Jenn
Post by ~BD~
Post by Jenn
[...]
I'm sure they'll be fine.. they won't have time to go bad once they reach my
kitchen! yummmmmmmmm!
--
Jenn